Friday, May 28, 2010

F.O.C.U.S.


I had to get this off my chest...why do I feel like I have A.D.D?!!? My mind is always going a thousand miles a minute and I can never seem to get a grasp on my thought process....sometimes I over think situations that are perfectly fine and I stress when I feel they are too good to be true. I just need to learn to FOCUS, keep all negative thoughts far away and enjoy every moment. I came up with an acronym for the word that I need to repeat to myself over and over every day:

Filtering
Obstructive
Conditions
Upgrading
Strength

It took me a while to come up with this but I feel it's perfect! Once you began to filter out the negative this will strengthen the mind and once the mind is in order everything else falls into place....

This is a pretty random post, it may be all over the place but for today...that's where my mind is

I had to add a painting my girl Ezee did for me! I had to put it up on my wall to remind myself whenever my mind wanders while I'm trying to do something I need to STOP AND FOCUS!

Enjoy, I'm sure there are plenty who can relate!


No comments:

Post a Comment