Friday, September 27, 2013

Shameless Maya ... +++++ Energy

So this chic is like my virtual BFF!!  I sooo love her and I stalk her youtube page looking out for all her new videos lol #dontjudgeme.  I just love her energy and like she says she isn't perfect but she is always looking to inspire others to live their life on purpose and shamelessly.  Below is her latest video about how she stays positive and it was so on point!  I have definitely done a lot of these things but sometimes it takes one bad circumstance to throw you off your high energy horse :-(  Be sure to check out all her videos and you can see her transformation from her Day 1 of 365 days of living shameless.  It's just amazing how you can change your life by taking action and focusing, this is what inspired me because I actually watched her transform herself and her life, literally one day at a time...ok maybe one week at a time lol



I've pulled out my journal I keep in my purse to jot down a few new goals and I have to pray daily to remain focused.  The thing that throws me off is when I'm on the right track and someone or something just throws me for a loop and I'm like WTF did I do???  Then I go on this negative vindictive rant in my head and plotting out my revenge then I'm back to my confused state of mind!  Did I mention I'm a cancer....we forget NOTHING.  But I'm working on that....

Rome was not built in a day lol!  Enjoy and Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment