Friday, January 29, 2010

Wheeeww....


Welcome!! So I've been wrestling with this for a long time whether or not to start a blog....I do a lot of writing in my journal so I thought maybe I'd post a few things to give people a sneak peak into the crazy, random, funny and sometimes boring things that run through my mind daily. I have been nervous because that would be opening myself up, being vulnerable, which I have never been one to do. In order to fix character flaws we have to make ourselves vulnerable...it may seem as if that is a weakness but it is really showing strength. Hopefully my thoughts will help some and some may be surprised but it's "The Real Eesh Beesh" :-) I got the title of my blog from one of my fave cuzns Eshaunti, who is 7 and she feels her name is Eesh Beesh lol which is a nickname my family gave me waaaaaay back when. So we always go back and forth about who the REAL Eesh Beesh is, I thought I'd throw her pic n here to give her some shine lol So I figured it was a good fit for the blog because this is the real MEE! I hope everyone will enjoy :-) If not, there is a small red button with an "X" in it....don't be afraid to use it! Jk...a little, as my girl Ill Lilzz would say....

No comments:

Post a Comment