Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Day After Tomorrow....








I'm really starting to feel this snow is never going to end!!! Here are a few pics from the Blizzard of 2010 that has taken over and completely shut down the Maryland, DC & VA area....this definitely will be going down in the history books. Also, Chicago has gotten hit with a earthquake...IDK what is going on. I haven't been this ready for the summer in a long time...I can't stand the heat by the way. "Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it"...I kept asking why won't it snow during the week so we can be off work annnnnnd here I have it, my wish has been granted! Snow days are great but anything overdone gets old and I'm so over this snow! Check out the movie Day After Tomorrow and you will see how I am really feeling. Thank God for power...some have been with no electricity/heat for Part 1 and Part 2 of the Blizzard...BRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment