Monday, July 25, 2011

The Blueprint...

Whenever I'm in a funk, this album always brings me back up to speed. Jay Z is always a good pick me up...he demonstrates how trials and tests will come but as long as you face them head on, never run and stay focused on you there will always be light at the end of the tunnel. Then you can tell people about it later or in fact, they will see for themselves :-)

People always thought the worse of him, no one ever gave him anything or a chance to prove himself so he did it his way and now he calls all the shots, has and is still turning all types of people into believers.

One of my random days, think I'll be posting things all day!

"a wise man told me don't argue wit' fools...cuz people from a distance can't tell who is who...."

No comments:

Post a Comment