Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eye Spy...We Spy...

Out the other day on me and Caydens walk we spyed a cool grungy trash can! So small but i love this kind of stuff...



Its the weirdest things that grab your attention. The norm gets overlooked, so if you're looked at as the weird one as long as you're true to YOU...you will stand out to those that matter. I want my son to never be afraid to be who he wants to be not what others feel he should be because peoples change and trends change so you will never be able to keep up. I love our walks, we were all over Capitol Hill and Eastern Market and Cayden actually stayed up and enjoyed the walk :-)

We also came up on the Capitol Hill Arts Workshop...they have tons of classes so we will be checking them out in the future. Spend time with the kiddies, it does make a difference...a walk a talk a hug a good laugh, anything! The best things in life are definitely FREE...

- Checking in from my iPhone...I love everyone's feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment