Monday, October 1, 2012

LOVE Reminders...

Happy Monday People!!

I was reading the Married & Merry blog and loved today's post!!  I have already set my basic reminders and I'm excited to get it started!  I'm pretty good with the I love you's, hugs and thanks yous but the GET OVER IT and I'M NOT PERFECT definitely needs to be brushed up on.  Like the blog says, a lot of these things seem to be very trivial but they are the main things that keep the spark in a relationship when life begins to become routine.  I'm also going to add some reminders that are unique to my personal relationship but these basics are definitely a great start!  Try it out and see if things change for you and your spouse.  I'd love to hear updates!  These also go hand in hand with the daily affirmations...

No comments:

Post a Comment