Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ideas Please

I've been thinking hard lately about my students I tutor...current and old students.  I reeeally enjoy the kids, they are hilarious and it makes me feel good giving back to the younger generation.  But it's bitter sweet because each student is awarded a certain number of hours through the program I work through so once their hours are done I no longer tutor them.  Unless they get more hours in the future.  Of course, all my kids have my number so they can call or text me whenever but I was trying to think of a way where I can still get together with all my kids from time to time.  They vary in ages so I don't know how to incorporate them all.  Also, I don't have a lot of spare time being a mommy and working with the new students that I get.  But I really enjoy the kids and they seem so disappointed when I tell them it will be our last day tutoring.  It definitely makes me feel good to know I have influenced them in so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment