Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Little Things...

I love this pic!  It's actually a screen shot of a video of my guys racing each other...already! lol  It's the little things that kids remember and that create an everlasting bond between them and their parents.  Of course, they like the "things" we buy but really can you remember EVERY thing your parent bought you??  There are those couple items that we just had to have and probably remember but what we remember the most from our childhood are the memories made together.  Los and I always are creating memories together and with our guy and he is theeee best father hands down!!  No, I don't post pics of him all over my social media sites every time we do something together or every time he does something nice.  Everything is not for everybody and some people really don't care they just want to have something to talk about, I also feel certain parts of our lives should remain intimate and I am a very private person when it comes to my family.  Like Fab said "Ya'll could say whatever, just don't bring the family up"....
Some need to validate themselves and get comments from people everyday but when it's real and you are secure you don't need anyone's approval but each others.  I am really grateful to have these two awesome guys in my life...Boogy too lol and I wouldn't trade them in for anything even though they work my nerves from time to time but we all need some excitement here and there! :-)  Spend time with your kids because time waits for no one and you definitely don't want to look up and your kids are 16 and you are wondering why the relationship is non existent...relationships don't just "happen" when they are teens those relationships are building through their childhood and children may forget the things you buy but they will never forget the way you made/make them feel....

No comments:

Post a Comment