Monday, November 26, 2012

If You Are Going to Worry...Don't Pray


I'm sure many of us can relate to this!!  I soooo needed this post the other!  One of my fave people, June Ambrose, posted this on her Instagram page and it came right on time!  I am dealing with a few issues that are out of my control which is nerve wrecking to the controlling Aisha...Lawd give me strenfff!  Life has a way of throwing everything at you all at once....either all the good or all the bad , or what we assume to be bad.  It's just hard to not worry when you have been waiting on certain situations to get better when you have been waiting for extended periods of times...meaning years!  But I have to remember God has it and we always forget to look back at how far we have came instead of looking at trials at the present moment.  Just how we moved forward in the past, we will do the same at the moment and in the future.  These setbacks are just memories to allow us to experience joy when we move on to the next step.  Do as much as you can, give as much as you can give then after that just Pray and DONT Worry!

He got us....I believe that

No comments:

Post a Comment