Friday, December 3, 2010

Abstract....

I am a lover of art! I finished up my photography class last night with a wrapping up party. We all enlarged two of our fave photos to present during the get-together. It was a lot of fun to see the photos everyone chose and how different an enlargement can make in the details and overall quality of the picture. I have included my favorite below....
Colors and abstract are my favorite! When this was enlarged into an 8x10 it took this basic window treatment in Anthropologie (clothing store) to a whole different level. It's like the sun is fighting it's way through the structure and the patterns on the wall can serve as faux sun rays. The interpretation is left to the eye of each individual but I love the energy the most that comes from the art itself....

No comments:

Post a Comment