Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Q&As w/ Miya Bailey...

Below are vids of my big homie Miya Bailey's Q&A Parts 1& 2...He's a fantastic artist, I wrote up a story on him earlier this year. If you ever want a official tattoo he is your guy! He is such an inspiration to me on so many different levels, from his blog (www.miyabailey.com) I was inspired to start my own. Best decision yet! Miya is a very transparent individual, straightforward and loves to let people inside and see what his world is all about. So these series of vids are answers to a collection of questions that people have asked him over a period of time that takes you a little deeper into his mind as an artist as well as a human being.

QnA with Miya Bailey from artemus jenkins on Vimeo.



Q&A With Miya Bailey Pt. 2 from artemus jenkins on Vimeo.



Artist are meant to inspire, influence as well as help you to tap into that touch of creativeness that I feel we all possess...thank u!

No comments:

Post a Comment