Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas Eve!!


Wishing everyone a very Merry CHRISTmas Eve! All the stores are beginning to close and the wrapping rush begins :-))) Surprisingly I did my shopping early this year and I had my gifts wrapped and under the tree last night. I even went out today because it felt so weird not having to shop the days before Christmas. The grocery store was a parking lot, between Christmas dinners and the forecast for snow was a recipe for disaster. Target was even worse!!

I'm excited about our dinner we are having tomorrow so the food is already prepped and I will be banging those pans in the morning! Breakfast will be at my Gma's house then it will be my turn to throw on the apron...

Tonight I'll be in the house with the fam and I'm also working on one of my goals for the new year....I want it to be perfect! With all that being said be sure to be thankful for everything and pray for those who are less fortunate. If possible, give to them as well...every little bit helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment