Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

1/1/11......


Just wishing every one a happy, productive and prosperous year!! I had an amazing New Year's Eve and New Year's Day...spent with family and loved ones. Family time always gets me going :-)

Checking out the OWN network...Oprah's new network! Can we say BAWSEEE?? I'm so happy to see a black WOMAN doing something as big as creating her OWN network! Shows me and tons of others that anything is possible but hard work and diligence is required. She has a lot of good shows that will be airing and I'm so excited since television has been taken over by reality tv shows...definitely overkill. Her shows have substance and seem to have a little something for everyone. Kudos to Oprah also because her first series of Master Class was Jay Z!!! You go boyyyy (in my Martin voice)

Do more than you did in 2010...what's stopping you???

No comments:

Post a Comment